The American Trucking Association (ATA) is the largest national trade association for the trucking industry. This year, the 2014 ATA Management Conference and Exhibition is October 4-7 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
If you plan to attend the conference, you can expect endless networking opportunities. Attendees are professionals aligned with the trucking industry – including fleet owners, trucking industry suppliers and trucking company management. Whether you’re looking to expand your horizons in the transportation industry or to learn about the latest solutions for your fleet, the ATA Management Conference and Exhibition is an event not to be missed!
Changes in the trucking industry will be heavily discussed at the conference. Attendees can offer their insights and join discussions about the following industry issues:
- How will energy production impact your fleet in the coming years?
- Which potential new markets will the resurgence in US manufacturing create for trucking companies?
- Is it time to reexamine your fleet’s driver compensation practices?
- How can new recruitment practices increase driver satisfaction and reduce turnover?
- How will upcoming EOBR mandates affect your trucking company?
- Is there a light at the end of the road-congestion tunnel?
- Is your fleet a target for insider fraud from scam artists and swindlers?
- How is new trucking technology affecting your fleet, your employees and your customers?
Pegasus TransTech is excited to be an exhibitor at the ATA Management Conference and Exhibition this year! Be sure to check out some of the latest solutions in the trucking industry by visiting Pegasus TransTech at Booth #721. There, you’ll have the chance to learn more about the following solutions:
- TRANSFLO Mobile+: This multi-functional app for carriers, brokers and drivers lets you do everything from submit and receive paperwork to accept new deliveries and submit claims.
- TRANSFLO Docu-Type: This cost-effective, no-touch, automated document classification service speeds up processing and billing for carriers and freight brokers.
- TRANSFLO OnDemand: There’s no faster way to digitally transmit documents between carriers, brokers, drivers and third parties than with this solution from Pegasus TransTech.
- ACS Advertising: If you want a better way to search for, attract, hire and retain the industry’s best truck drivers, this is the advertising solution your fleet needs.
For more information about what Pegasus TransTech will be sharing with attendees at the ATA Management Conference and Exhibition, please visit our website. Then find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to stay informed about the latest innovations in the trucking industry.